Brief: Mudante is a textile workshop (complete package production), specialised in creating perfect t-shirts for each client. To achieve this, before the creation of each garment, they get inspired by the essence, traits and personality of each client with the intention of externalsing that DNA in each garment. The main challenge in this project was to transform a traditional workshop and make it perhaps the only one in its segment, at the local level, that has a branding strategy to communicate.
Solution: We proposed a disruptive identity from the verbal and from the visual. A brand with a powerful verbal universe, based on the concept of adaptability reflected in the sensation of “shedding” the skin in each new project that the brand carries out. A versatile typeface in which characters change. A “textile genetics workshop” in which each seam has an intentional starting point. The visual resources that complement the graphic system show the analogical relationship between a DNA structure and the dotted lines that are traced in the seams of a garment.
Cultural Context: Investing in branding is often overlooked in the “full package” industry. Such a traditional and industrial segment rarely bases its differentiation strategy on the design of a global experience. As a result of the detailed analysis of this experience, a great number of differentiation and impact opportunities arose: from the name of the brand, the packaging in which a sample of the product is delivered to the customer, to the packaging box when production finally concludes.
- Agency/Creative: Hobby
- Article Title: Hobby Create the Branding for Textile Workshop Mudante
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Research
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: branding, mudante, colombia, label design, beer, packaging, design, identity