After gaining popularity on various platforms, Darpan Shah–a music artist from India was looking to have a professional identity designed. The idea was to come up with a simple branding solution to complement his colourful and vibrant content.
The ‘D-note’ mark was designed to communicate the identity in one simple form that also worked on digital channels. The mark along with the words Darpan Shah, creates the logo mark, predominantly used for corporate communication.
Taking inspiration from the music stave, layouts for the brand are created by placing the content between horizontal lines, creating a system that supports the mark.
- Agency/Creative: hit me up design
- Article Title: Hit Me Up Design Creates a New Identity for Darpan Shah
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: New Zealand
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Identity design, Brand design, Brand strategy