Him and Her Painting and Decorating Company Branding by Studio 53b
This project was a rebrand for a painting and decorating business operated by a couple in Yorkshire, England. The company itself is built around friendliness and community, playing a key role in helping local residents that can’t take on the physical work of repairing or renovating their homes.
This is reflected in the brand’s use of warm, inviting colours, as well as language and iconography that shows the businesses as not just a corporate entity, but a couple that are active in their community. In addition, the brand’s strapline (walls, floors, chores, and more), is visually reinforced through a series of bespoke patterns that are based on the materials Him & Her work with.
The brand is designed to be flexible, with a strategy built around the various ways Him & Her can benefit its local area. Whether it be custom beer mats for local pubs, or mugs for sharing a cup of Yorkshire Tea after a job, there are no limits to how far Him & Her’s new visual style can take the company.
- Design Agency: Studio 53b
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Him and Her Painting and Decorating Company Branding by Studio 53b
- Brand / Project Name: Him and Her Painting and Decorating
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Experiential, Digital Advertising
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Industry Category: Mass Media