Hills Design – Fitbakes Packaging Redesign
We’ve just completed new packaging for Fitbakes – an exciting range of healthy cakes, low in sugar and high in protein.
Moving from the chilled section into a more ambient environment, the design adopted a new packaging structure moving away from the plastic tub. The bright and punchy colours were retained from the previous design, along with some new flavours to aid stand out and shelf appeal. New illustrations helped communicate the various cakes and make it easier to purchase when on the go. More clarity was given to the packaging to help communicate more clearly the brand message of low sugar, high protein. Finally the paper finish on the flow wrap and card insert help enhance the naturalness of the product.
- Design Agency: Hills Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Hills Design – Fitbakes Packaging Redesign
- Brand / Project Name: Fitbakes
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Redesign
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Bakery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Flow-Pack, Tray
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic