Kikiriki! Everyone eats seeds! Rooster With Luck! Seeds to share. A brand of seeds made with a traditional homemade recipe that is transmitted from generation to generation in Los Altos de Jalisco.
We make a graphic identity, with simple elements, elements found in the streets of the town. A popular graphic marked that reminds us of where the product is.
Gallo Con Suerte tells the story of a rooster that lived on a ranch on the outskirts of the city. A rooster whose master threw some seeds on the ground turning him into the ‘Rooster With Luck’. The luck of the village seeds … It is said that when you buy a package of seeds you have to share them with a friend or a person.
- Agency/Creative: Hi! Estudio
- Article Title: Hi! Estudio Design “Gallo Con Suerte” Seeds to Share
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Plastic