Plural cocina is a signature restaurant located in a house of heritage value in the downtown of Tepatitlan de Morelos Jalisco.
Taking as reference the space, the location and the type of cuisine that Plural offers. We made the graphic identity showing formality and at the same time a bit of transgression as a satire to restaurants with a pretentious pseudo-elegant aesthetic.
The logo shows a pig that is cut in half ready to be eaten, accompanied by a typeface that reminds us of the location of the restaurant.
The brand’s tone of voice reflects a fun and at the same time formal identity, a place where everyday life and contemporaneity coexist. Seeking to generate a space for interaction between youth and adults
- Agency/Creative: Hi! estudio
- Article Title: Hi! Estudio Design a Brand in Downtown of Tepatitlan Jalisco
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Identity System
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: kitchen, bar, plural, design studio, foil, branding, design Mexico, cocina, restaurante, mezcal, drink lovers, design studio, hi studio,