Heyhoco Design Create Packaging for Sippin’ Cocktail Mixes
Art Deco design and cocktails grew up together. Even the classic shape of the Cocktail glass (also called the martini glass) owes its geometric-ity to art deco styling.Cocktails had been around in America since the late 18th or early 19th century. However, it was during the American Prohibition in the 1920s and 1930s that these blended drinks really became popular. Then, as The Jazz Age flourished, cocktails became an essential ingredient in any fashionable society gathering. Thus inspiring the concept of cocktail parties.
Cocktails also became a huge fad in Jazz Age Europe as America languished in prohibition. For many, they were regarded as undoubtedly America’s chief contribution to the pleasures of civilization. Because of Prohibition, which ran from 1919 to 1933, alcohol in America was either bootlegged or made at home, which meant it was a perfect time for cocktails! Most classic modern day bars across the world are designed in the art-deco style. With Sippin’ we aim to bring home the experience of drinking cocktails in such bars. Sippin’ is a tribute to the romance of cocktails and The Jazz Age. Classic, sophisticated, glamorous, inspired by Art Deco design and served with a modern day twist. A whimsical and expressive packaging design concept for a brand that aims to provide premium cocktail mixes with personality.
- Design Agency: Heyhoco Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Heyhoco Design Create Packaging for Sippin’ Cocktail Mixes
- Brand / Project Name: Sippin' Cocktail Mixes Packaging Design
- External Design Credits: Photography Studio Destello
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience
- Location: India
- Market Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Board, Pulp Paper