Ohana is a Chilean kombucha that currently offers 4 different flavors in a fun and tropical environment, highlighting its delicious flavor over the already known health benefits of the product.
“This is a very small, family run business that manages a limited stock so we needed to make something that was economically viable for them to produce and so we went for a single design for all the labels and the flavor can be identify by this colorful sticker with the fuit icon.” – Macarena Moraga, Creative Director.
The new brand is cheerful and has this beach spirit that invites people from the Chilean capital to enjoy this refreshing beverage anywhere at any time of the year.
- Agency/Creative: Hey Diseño Ltda.
- Article Title: Hey Diseño Design New Label for Small Family Run Kombucha Brewery in Chile
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Chile
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Branding, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Pulp Paper