Yoi means “good” in Japanese and this cultured, tangy, pre- and probiotic plantmilk beverage made with pops of fresh fruit, nuts and seeds is just that and so much more. Super Yoi, if you ask us. So when founders, Ellie and Tosh, approached Herefor to build the brand identity and packaging design system we said ‘&*!# yes!’ and then cheers’d with some Yoi.
Upon setting out to build the brand, we knew we wanted to showcase the fact that Yoi is made from real, whole ingredients – all of the good stuff, and none of the bad. Beyond that, we knew we wanted to make the functional benefits clear and understandable but also, you know, fun! So we developed a brand mark that embodies uniqueness and character, while still delivering on confidence; an illustration style that dials up the realness of the ingredients used; and a playful typography system that makes Yoi especially approachable. The end result is a vibrantly colored, flexible system that brings forward the details of the product offering and transports our customer into an engaging world of best-for-you ingredients that deliver on function and taste.
“We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with Herefor Studio to launch our new brand. They’re amazing to work with and came up with incredible design options. We’re thrilled with our new look and feel. They made what can sometimes be a difficult and stressful process so much more fun! We look forward to continuing to work with Herefor as we grow!” Ellie Wells, Co-Founder, Yoi.
- Agency/Creative: Herefor Studio
- Article Title: Herefor Studio Creates Brand Identity And Packaging Design System For Yoi
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Brooklyn
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Tone of Voice, Brand World, Branding, Creative Direction, Design, Food Photography, Food Styling, Graphic Design, Icon Design, Identity System, Illustration, Label Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Photography Styling, Tone of Voice, Typography, Web Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: CPG Branding, Herefor Studio, Brand Identity, Package Design, Probiotics, Prebiotics, Plant-Based, Dairy Free, Vegan, Nut Milk, CPG, Packaging Design, Visual Identity, Food and Beverage, RTD
Creative Direction & Design: Cory Uehara
Creative Direction & Design: Ryan Hammond
Account: Jena Garlinghouse
Design: Jordan Cullen
Strategy: Marianne Velonis