Hebajasmi is a made-to-order high fashion firm founded in the UAE by Emirati designer Heba Al Jasmi. The company designs and manufactures unique, elegant and feminine evening dresses, which feature intricate details, delicate beading and luxurious materials. All designs are made 100% by hand in the company’s workshop in Dubai.
The brand was born to fill a gap in the luxury market, in which despite having excellent designs and high-quality materials, there is a very low level of customization. For this reason, Hebajasmi wants to be a brand that makes women feel confident and empowered by providing them with a totally personalized shopping experience.
Heba and her team invited us to develop their new brand identity, to celebrate the opening, at the end of 2021, of the company’s new workshop and showroom in Al Quoz, the artistic and cultural district of Dubai, located in an old industrial zone.
Hebajasmi’s goal is to continue serving women in the UAE and other GCC countries, but at the same time to broaden its horizons and reach customers globally. In this sense, the new visual identity should serve as a platform for the company to achieve its short and long-term goals.
The new logo is a wordmark that is inspired by the two essential tools of sewing; the thread and needle. The goal was to create a simple and iconic brand, different from the usual luxury fashion wordmarks and that would convey the values of quality, elegance and femininity without forgetting the roots of the company.
- Agency/Creative: fagerström
- Article Title: Hebajasmi Haute Couture in Dubai’s Cultural District
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Agency/Creative City: fagerström
- Market Region: Middle East, Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Design, Environmental Graphics, Graphic Design, Label Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: brandidentity, brand, design, identitydesign, logo, branding, corporateidentity, logotype, graphicdesign, typography, logodesign, identity, minimalism, fashiondesign, fashion, dress, luxury, hautecouture
Creative Direction: Puli Arancibia
Strategy: Joaquin Pinochet