Hatch Design Created a New Plant-based Worthy Food Brand
Worthy, a company, a brand, a promise and a movement; created to ensure that plant-based nourishment is accessible to all and to inspire a global wave of self-worth.We value protecting mother earth and all her inhabitants. What started in Nydia Shipman and Sarah Renahan kitchens has grown into a movement: to ensure plant-based nourishment is accessible to all and to truly knowing our self-worth. Started the worthy company in 2018. as new moms, they were seeking a better eating experience that delivered plant-based nutrition in a portable format and at a reasonable price.
With health-minded consumers becoming increasingly aware about sugar intake, there’s a growing interest in plant-based eating that doesn’t compromise on taste. Grounded in a belief that we’re all born inherently worthy of health and happiness,
The Worthy Company is dedicated to making nutrition more flavorful and accessible by offering plant-based meal options that taste great, are easily transportable for an active lifestyle, and have high nutritional value.
The challenge is to design a distinctive packaging that stand out in the trend of plant-based food in the market. The brand believe all people are worthy of plant-based, nourishing foods that feed the body and spirit.
Hatch’s goal was to create packaging that lives up to this worthy mission. Classic colors communicate sophistication and the delicate balance of ingredients. Rich gold highlights give the product a premium feel in a sea of sameness on shelf. Fresh fruit imagery brings taste appeal, movement, and play, giving traditional ingredients a fresh, modern look. Healthy eating that feeds the body and spirit just got easier with Worthy.
The launch of the redesign packaging was a game changing for the company. Brand awareness made a big increased in the market.
And to continue a movement ensuring that plant-based nourishment is accessible to all, the worthy company, trailblazing creator of the plant-powered, ready-to-eat worthy bowl, is pleased to announce its expansion into southern California Costco and Bristol farms locations.
- Design Agency: Hatch Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Hatch Design Created a New Plant-based Worthy Food Brand
- Brand / Project Name: The Worthy Bowl
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bowl
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic