Hard in the ’hood: We love our job because it always makes us wonder! This time, we went rambling around the bedroom districts. We enjoyed the romance of backstreets, the graffitied walls of houses, and night adventures.
We Know Who Knows: Oats in Beer – The First Private Brewery. This time, they came up with an idea for a new drink. A drink like beer or even cooler… The joint effort produced hard lemonade. In short, HARD LEMON and HARD CITRUS. A drink for the hard guys, strong in spirit, the city’s offspring.
The Lingo of the Backstreets became the outdoor campaign’s lingo. We made it plain, blunt, and true.
These guys can’t be tricked into buying a gold brick. They like it straight, they appreciate it. And we appreciate them.
- Agency/Creative: Dozen Agency
- Article Title: “Hard” The Drink for Hard Guys
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass