The magnificent gardens of the Mount Macedon region in Victoria inspired this contemporary rose bodycare & home fragrance collection by Maine Beach. Mount Macedon’s unique geography and cool climate, combined with its rich volcanic soils has created ideal conditions for these exquisite grand gardens to flourish.
NW of Melbourne, the landmark mountain is proudly named in honour of King Philip II of Macedon, as from its summit the spectacular view extends to Port Philip Bay. As gift items, the presentation reigns supreme – the luscious packaging is rich with foil and tactile embellishments. The products are enriched with organic rosehip oil and a voluptuous rose fragrance with notes of delicate spice, crushed violet and citrus leaves.
- Agency/Creative: Harcus Design
- Article Title: Harcus Design Create Brand Identity and Packaging Design for Maine Beach Mt Macedon Rose Bodycare and Home Frangrances
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Box, Jar, Tag, Tin, Tray, Tube
- Substrate: Glass Jar, Metal, Plastic, Pulp Paper