This is our second collaboration with Cooperativa Sociale IL Ponte a Social Enterprise that offers job opportunities to people with disabilities, mental and social diseases. Their project is to give continuity and commercial development to their brands, at the same time offering concrete job opportunities to people with disabilities, mental and social problems.
This time we have been involved to redesign one of the brands they launched to involve their people: Herbalia, whose focus is infusions, teas and organic spices.
We redesigned the logo, the overall identity and the entire range of products’s design system. Infusions with a simple and super flexible design system to obtain more than 20 different references: A solid layout, process black and rainbow set of colours. On the shelf, side by side packs make a never ending pattern, so you can see the whole set of products as a big one only, full of colours.
- Agency/Creative: Happycenro
- Article Title: Happycenro Design Herbalia Tea and Tisane Packaging Ranged
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Agency/Creative City: Verona
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Tea, Tisane, Packaging
Art Director: Federico Galvani
Illustration and Graphic Design: Erica Zipoli
Photography: Federico Padovani
Client: Cooperativa Sociale IL PONTE