Context: The craft beer category began to feel monotonous and repetitive. But the market has reached such a point of maturity as to accept more disruptive proposals that evoke different concepts.
Solution: A brand that arrives to change the established. A brand that begins to challenge the category from the very first moment, placing a woman at the center. An inclusive and determined brand that breathes a different vibe. And without excluding the classic stereotypes of the male figure that has permeated this category over time, it is a brand that invites everyone to be part of it.
Description: Hanna Hops is a craft brewery. A determined brand. Keeping it simple. Hanna is full of life, of esotericism, of risky color palettes. It is authentic and a leader of a movement; its movement.
- Agency/Creative: Mellow & Banana
- Article Title: Hanna Hops Brewery Designed by Mellow & Banana
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Agency/Creative City: Bogotá
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: design branding beer
Creative director: victor gonzalez
Art director: Hernando Duran