H9 is an exclusive new development project that meets the highest demands and is located in a sought after location in Berlin Schöneberg where everyone would like to live!
H9 Real Estate Brand and Editorial Design by Ocio Studio designed the brand identity and editorial design for H9 – a new construction project for the real estate company Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Rubina Real Estate – embraced the modern and exclusive style of the surroundings to define its distinctive visual universe.
Intending to add character and informal elegance to the brand, the logotype has a distinctive dualism by using a serif type with a sans serif one. This choice was adapted into the whole design. From editorial to corporate identity, this contrast plays a high role in the entire communication.
H9 Real Estate Brand and Editorial Design by Ocio is a Berlin-based design studio that designed this exclusive brand identity from concept to the final execution, with care and attention to detail. The design is not solely based on good looks, the design process is based on uncovering meaning and purpose, as the core of the design from H9 Real Estate Brand and Editorial Design by Ocio.
The design helped the business to create an authentic and impactful brand establishing a strong connection with people by delivering a quality design that works.
The combination of modern and exclusive design is what the brand strives for. The H9 has a distinctive building that sets new standards in home living architecture: clear forms, modern facades, inviting and impressive entrance and welcome area, well-thought-through integration of inside and outside rooms as well as a lush garden area.
Residing in the heart of Berlin with the best living experience and an exclusive location is what H9 is. It is located in the unique Nollendorfkiez, which is as diverse as Berlin itself and offers everything your heart desires. There are numerous shops, cafés and restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Regional goods can be found at the weekly market on Winterfeldtplatz. The well-known luxury department store KaDeWe are within walking distance. Parks and picturesque corners invite inspiration and relaxation.
- Agency/Creative: Ocio
- Article Title: H9 Real Estate Brand and Editorial Design by Ocio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Agency/Creative City: OCIO, Berlin
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Brand World, Branding, Creative Direction, Editorial Design, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Web Design
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: #graphicdesign #logodesign #branding #designer #creative #design #brand #graphicdesigner #logo #logodesigner #marketing #brandidentity #project #brandingagency #creativeagency #realestatebranding #realestate #immobilien #designagency
Creative Director: Beatrice Righi