Guiver Barcelona is an architecture studio based in Barcelona with more than 40 years of experience. They ask us to re-design their image to create a modern and actual brand that represented how is nowadays their work and their appearance.
Color has an important role. We choose four colors to describe the Guiver character. The reason why these colors was because most of his projects are made in Maresme (a locality in front of the mediterranean sea) close to Barcelona. So the colors are based on sand, tones of blue by the sea, and the main one, and the most important, we create a charm but powerful orange that made it shine. So by this color palette, we could build the narrative of the visual system.
The other goals to complete the visual identity were to clean as much as possible the baroque and old image to make a wordmark to transmit the naming brand as an honest and consistent visual look. We use a modular design to make it more clear and fresh. The modular scenes were designed to justify the architectural world context of Guiver.
- Agency/Creative: Claudia Bahima Studio
- Article Title: Guiver Barcelona – The New Identity by Claudia Bahima Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Architecture, Color, Design, Branding Desgin, Brand, Branding, Visual Identity, Identity, Graphic Design, Modular Design, Minimal Design, Clean Design, Wordmark, Barcelona, Guiver Barcelona