Grove Collaborative is a company on a mission to bring customers environmentally-friendly home and beauty essentials.Recently, it launched a new private label skincare line called Superbloom that’s 100% vegan, relying on plant-based ingredients that are good for the consumer — and the planet. Neither the hydrating nor the clarifying products contain parabens, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, or silicones.
Online wellness lifestyle retailer Grove Collaborative tasked Hatch with the launch their own skincare brand, Superbloom. Inspired by the potent and powerful natural botanical ingredients,Made with the latest botanical science and clean ingredients, Superbloom’s 100% vegan formulas are carefully crafted to defend your skin from modern aggressors like pollution, blue light, and free radicals. Brighten, tighten, and protect your skin with some of the most powerful plants on earth.
Hatch created an identity and packaging system that boldly commanded attention in a crowded digital set. Watercolor was used to create an ethereal feel. This is meant to highlight the power of the plants to help transform the skin into one more beautiful and radiant. The bottles and containers share the same colors as their boxes. The two colors used to merge. As the material is made primarily of glass, it allows for light to pass through which gives it an inner glow.Details from product form to the unboxing experience aimed to harness the power of delight that naturally comes with a super bloom.
- Agency/Creative: Hatch Design
- Article Title: Grove Collaborative SuperBloom Skin Care Brand Identity and Packaging Design by Hatch Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: San Francisco
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Typography
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Plastic, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Skincare Packaging, Beauty Product, Superbloom, Packaging Design, Brand Identity Design
Designer: Dany Vo
Photographer: Nik Mirus
Photographer: Vincent Castonguay
Stylish: Audrey St-Laurent