GreenMars Creative Agency Packaging Design for Cider Newton’s Gravity
Legend has it that the great English scientist, physicist, mechanic, astronomer and Knight Isaac Newton invented the law of universal gravitation sitting in the shade of an apple tree. Why do apples always fall perpendicular to the ground? – he thought and came to his fundamental conclusions.
Russian cider “Newton’s Gravity”, containing only natural apples, like the fruit from the English garden, inspires fresh ideas and non-standard solutions. The cider is made according to traditional technology by fermenting directly squeezed juice from special apple varieties growing in the Middle Volga region.
We have developed design that declares the postulates of the law of universal gravitation and naturalness of the drink. We created a graphic illustration with Newton’s portrait. It is made in the style of old engraving. The textured background adds an extra sense of historicity. The label has flat graphics inspired by mathematical calculations. The formula reminds of a special case of Newton’s second law for the Earth’s gravity.
The drink will refresh you on a hot summer day and warm you up on a cold winter evening. And with the cider – positive vibes will be attracted!
- Design Agency: GreenMars Creative Agency
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: GreenMars Creative Agency Packaging Design for Cider Newton’s Gravity
- Brand / Project Name: Newton's Gravity
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle