Have you seen how seeds are sold in stores for gardeners?! All the packages are very bright, colourful and the fonts are also coloured and bright, which are difficult to read. A person gets lost in these packages when all the packages are together on one stand.
First of all, I wanted to get rid of all the unnecessary packaging and make it clean. Next, I thought about where to put all the necessary information so that it would remain with the person after landing. After all, bags of seeds are usually thrown out, and you can forget about the timing of germination and the amount of watering. So came the idea of the book “Green Book”, which can simply be put on the shelf as an encyclopedia, even after using all the bags. The Green Book is a book with seeds and instructions. There are 10 types of seeds in each book. You just need to tear off the bag with the seeds of the plant along the perforation line and plant them, after reading the instructions. Such packaging allows both amateurs and beginners to navigate well.
All the necessary information is in the book on the pages next to the bags, so when a person tears off all the bags with seeds, the information on caring for the plant will remain. The book “Green Book” can simply be put on the shelf as an encyclopedia. The packaging design turned out to be clean, without unnecessary graphics with the necessary information. Infographics are the design in this package. I used the green colour, which is well associated with plants. The font and illustrations are written in green. The “Green Book” is not an accidental name, since planting new plants, a person does well for this planet ( if the” Red Book ” contains animals and plants that are under threat, then our book contains plant seeds that are ready to appear at your home and become your friend.
- Agency/Creative: Diana Sinitskaya
- Article Title: Green Book Packaging Design Concept for Seeds of Indoor Plants
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Europe, Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Design, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, User Interaction
- Format: Flow-Pack, Tag
- Substrate: Pulp Fibre, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Agriculture, Retail
- Keywords: Plants, Packaging Design, Indoor Plants, Seeds, Book-Packaging, Green World
Curator: Leonid Slavin