In Chinese culture, animals and plants often have another meaning of blessing, called “xian-grui”.
Butterfly and crane patterns symbolize longevity, calabash patterns symbolize prosperity and prosperity, and fish patterns symbolize prosperity.
With the Chinese traditional culture of the Spring Festival couplets, paper-cuts often appear in the colorful characters as the concept,
Combine the “xian-grui” pattern with the coffee flavor with a playful touch.
Taste the coffee with honey processing and fruity fragrance with the blessing of longevity, the washed coffee with blessing of happiness and abundance.
On the packaging design with a big good luck to offer good wishes, Taste of Chinese New Year.
- Agency/Creative: Lung-Hao Chiang
- Article Title: Great Year | CNY Blend Visual Identity Design
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bag, Bottle, Box, Flow-Pack, Tag
- Substrate: Metal, Plastic, Pulp Board, Pulp Paper