Graphic Packaging Design for Organic Juices Range from Brazil
Abio Design Studio Lab – Sáfri Organic Juices
“ “A synthesis of the harvest is one of the most natural gestures of our existence.”
For the development of visual identity and packaging for organic products and consents we seek a graphic discourse questioning the current production and industrialization.
We understand that we must take care of our food with more attention and for this we must be aware of the process where our food passes.
In this graphic design of packaging for organic juices, we had the opportunity to graphically express this attention through the illustrations of the fruit harvest, the harvest is one of the most natural processes of our existence and we are increasingly industrializing this process. During the development of the tagging, other elements that had no direct relevance to the “harvesting” were eliminated, this kept the label clean, showing only what matters, making analogy to our food.
On the packaging we had the concern of using FSC® certification paper and the glass reused by the recycling industries, it maintains the brand’s speech and the concern with the waste generated or discarded in nature.”
- Design Agency: Abio Design Studio Lab
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial / Published
- Article Title: Graphic Packaging Design for Organic Juices Range from Brazil
- Brand / Project Name: Sáfri Organic Juices
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Brand Naming, Consumer Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Visual Brand Identity, Consumer Brand Experience, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Beverages