Graphic Conception of the New FFE Graphic Territory
A few months ago, the studio was consulted by the French Fencing Federation (FFE) to redefine its overall graphic territory.
The idea of the FFE was to give a more contemporary image in its way of communicating, calling to review the old logo, too static and massive, and thus create a more unifying and dynamic image for the discipline. A clear desire was also to maintain the national dimension of the structure, and by international expansion, to invite the public to join the federation as a licensee and to support French athletes on their way to the Olympic Games scheduled for 2024 in Paris.
- Design Agency: Emmanuel Lobgeois
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Graphic Conception of the New FFE Graphic Territory
- Brand / Project Name: FFE brand design
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Editorial, Mobile App, Print Advertising, Print Promotion, Publications, Social Media, Website, Digital Advertising
- Location: France
- Market Country: France
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: paris2024, olympic games, fencing, competition, sport, graphic design, web design, responsive, branding, graphic designer, branding design, logo, street marketing
- Industry Category: Mass Media