GRADAIA Restyling Brand and Packaging System
Background: The GRADAIA range proposes 6 different types of grappa, positioned at the medium end of the price range, which completes the vast selection of wines offered by Carlsberg Horeca Italia.
Project objectives: Develop the product in continuity with the current image and positioning of the brand, maintaining the concept of clean essentiality, while enhancing the perception of the added value of the brand.
The project: In line with our philosophy, we developed several creative options that gave the client the opportunity to consider alternative branding solutions, starting with the idea of strict continuity, right the way through to creative concepts that the brand had never explored before. The chosen design highlights an evolution that enables the brand to shake off its old image, representing it in a fresh and contemporary key – a characteristic which also perfectly reflects the personality of the brand. The boxes are normally used for everyday purchases, while the tubes have been designed for events and special occasions, transforming the bottle into an elegant and prestigious object.
- Design Agency: NEOM
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: GRADAIA Restyling Brand and Packaging System
- Brand / Project Name: Grappa Gradaia
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Brand Redesign, Rebranding
- Location: Italy
- Market Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle