Founded on a spirit of innovation and passion for adventure, Meier’s Creek Brewing Company came to Thirst to marry their relentless passion to pursue ‘what’s next’ in craft beer with their stunning natural habitat. With their breathtaking surroundings, we didn’t just want to create a brand that celebrated the great outdoors, we wanted to brand Meier’s Creek as a must-go destination. Whether it was a local gem for the Cazenovia community to discover, or a day trip for city-tired New Yorkers, Meier’s Creek’s doors were open to part time adventurers everywhere.
Taking inspiration from US National Parks a patch-inspired logo sits at the heart of the brand, capturing a feeling of outdoor adventure. Expanding this patch idea across our core beer range, each having their own stand-alone identity which allows for brand-specific merch, messaging and advertising.
Alongside our core identity and core range patches, we created a complementary suite of secondary brand patches to bring to life Meier’s Creek’s values in a fun and creative way. Incorporating paddles, pennants and pint glasses into the story and extending the brands visual language, this is a brand which feels like it belongs in the wild.
- Agency/Creative: Thirst Craft
- Article Title: Going into the Wilderness with Meier’s Creek Brewing Company Brand Created by Thirst Craft
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal