We had a pleasure to introduce our rebranding work of Gobi Infrastructure Partners which is the Mongolian leading multinational engineering and construction group. We were responsible for the new branding concept to become more relevant, more competitive and more successful in the target market for the company.
GIP seeks to build something different for the community. Their vision is to be a leading multinational engineering and construction group by striving to engineered excellence for their customers, earning a fair return on the value delivered. GIP use their experience and resources to build great results under the harshest conditions.
The company is led by a team of industry-experienced executives and experts across central Asia. The group employs highly qualified staff in various disciplines who work together to build their legacy upon experience and global know-how.
- Agency/Creative: More Creative
- Article Title: Gobi Infrastructure Partners
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mongolia
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Industrial Design, Photography, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: #morecreative #brandingagency #rebranding #branding #brandidentity #projects #corporatebranding #creativity #teamwork #Mongolia #logo logodesign valueproposition logoinspiration corporate vector logostylist logobook