We’re pleased to reveal our new brand identity. The updates depict our company’s growth since its inception. Our essential principles have not changed, despite the fact that this is a tremendous change. We’ve spent the last few months devoting our hearts and souls into designing an effective image that authentically portrays who we are as a team at our core. Over the last eight years, our professional profile has expanded and evolved, and it is now time for a change. Our logo has been overhauled to mirror who we are now and to encapsulate our exciting future.
The logo and brand of Goalsr have undergone substantial transformation. The new identity had to meet all the existing expectations of what our previous mark represents while also propelling the company ahead. One of the main goals was to keep the classic and identifiable logo. This was accomplished by dismantling the previous mark and evaluating its basic shape and angles. As we approached the problem of defining a new mark, this method shaped our work and viewpoint.
Change, growth, and a brighter future are all represented by the redesigned Goalsr logo. The Iconic ‘G’ as the initials brand mark employs a basic and beautiful look that will be instantly recognisable and will remain bold for a long time. The ‘G’ is based on an archer aiming his bow at his target, synonymous to what Goalsr stands for, aiming at Customer Satisfaction and fulfilment of their technological needs. We maintain the word Goalsr intact in bright and bold characters to make it identifiable at any moment. The use of vibrant colours such as blue, yellow, and orange emphasises our boldness and serves as a strong reflection of both our unique vision for the firm and our vibrant and energising team.
- Agency/Creative: Goalsr Inc
- Article Title: Goalsr Inc. Rebranding
- Organisation/Entity: In-House
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: San Jose
- Market Region: Asia, North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Brand World, Branding, Creative Direction, Design, Graphic Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Rebranding, Web Design
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: Logo, Rebranding, Branding, Brand Mark, Identity Design, Corporate Identity, Marketing Materials, Web Design, Art Direction, Creative Direction
President: Vidyadhar Handragal
Managing Director: Prashant Hatti
Creative Director: Murugesh Ramalingam
Head of Technology: Karthik S K
Technical Content Writer: Subham Gosh