Gallo Bello is a new Guayaquilean food venture/restaurant with a unique and special flavor: The Nashville style spicy chicken sandwiches.
The word “Gallo Bello” comes from a local saying that refers to that character who has a big ego and usually behaves as if the world turns around him, also believing that it is very important, handsome and sassy.
The identity was developed by taking the tangible and intangible aspects related to artisan food processing and cooking, also with a local taste in the use of messages and the communication style. The use of the “handmade-like” lines takes a protagonist role here, as does the use of heavy fonts, textures (typically for food) and the color palette. For this project, naming, the logo and all the accompanying applications were developed.
In short term objectives, the brand will operate only by delivery options, and in the future a physical place will be opened.
- Agency/Creative: RW
- Article Title: Gallo Bello Nashville Style Spicy Chicken Sandwiches
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Chile
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: CHICKEN,FLAME, FOOD TRUCK, FRIED CHICKEN, GALLO, POLLO, POP-UP, RED, RESTAURANT, SANDWICH