Who knew apartment chains could be so funky? Blue Whale Media’s new homepage video for Frankie Says perfectly showcases the essence of the business. We wanted to showcase their art direction whilst capturing their different apartment locations. Frankie Says is an apartment chain based in London, and they focus on providing their customers with exceptional experiences when staying in one of their premises.
Blue Whale Media’s production team were tasked with creating a promotional video for the iconic apartment chain Frankie Says. They wanted a fast-paced video to perfectly capture the essence of Frankie Says and can sit flawlessly at the top of their homepage, making information more easily accessible.
We created bespoke graphics that can be used across the video and the website. These individual creations can help the video to really stand out against its target market. The graphic assets perfectly complement the fun editing style that we were able to implement into this video.
We created the video with the target market in mind, combining animation and live footage to create a fresh and vibrant style. This engaging video is the perfect solution for the company to promote their services and really establish its brand identity.
The video is the perfect length for the company to display at the top of its homepage or across social media platforms. This video is the ideal solution for the company to show their audience who they are and the different properties they have to offer.
- Agency/Creative: Blue Whale Media
- Article Title: Funk, Fresh and Fabulous! Blue Whale Media’s Latest Video Production for Frankie Says
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Digital
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Warrington
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Cinematography, Editing, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Storyboarding, Visual Effects
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: Video promotion, video advertising, quirky video, apartment chain, social media video, fun branding, quirky branding
Operations Director: Stephanie Sweeney