Te Arai Estate and Truffiere offers 25 unique lifestyle sections ranging from small, easy care acreages to a landmark 134 acre site. Each lifestyle section offers a unique outlook and a blank canvas for you to build your dream architecturally designed home.
The team at Te Arai Estate came to us looking to revamp their brand identity. Their objective was to refine their existing brand assets to effectively showcase the beautiful property that they have to offer. They asked that we highlight the incredible landscape and unique truffiere, while avoiding cliché real estate advertising.
To do this, we created a brand that heroes the Te Arai landscape. By utilising drones and wide angled photography, Te Arai’s new branding showcases the beautiful rolling hills, white sand beaches, tranquil ocean waves, and unique truffiere that the land provides. In addition to this, we introduced lifestyle shots, resulting in a more personal and intimate brand.
The new logotype uses a New Zealand designed sans serif typeface. The wide spacing between letterforms not only creates a feeling of openness, but it creates a feeling of serenity, similar to how one feels at Te Arai Estate.
Furthermore, we ran an effective four month summer campaign for Te Arai across print media and television, which included advertisements in Grand Designs. By strategically placing the brand’s media throughout relevant luxury programs, we were able to reach Te Arai’s target audience and reinforce the idea that Te Arai is a unique lifestyle brand. The team at Te Arai have received overwhelmingly positive results from this campaign. The resulting brand positions Te Arai Estate as a unique luxury lifestyle brand that showcases Te Arai’s beauty and potential for adventure.
- Agency/Creative: Fuman
- Article Title: Fuman Create Branding and Advertising for New Zealand Luxury Lifestyle Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: New Zealand
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: New Zealand, Farm Estate,