Fuenquesada Extra Virgin
The farmhouse Las Fuentezuelas is for Quesada family a place full of memories, experiences, family reunion, games, union and life. This centennial olive grove is an inherent part of the family and this is where the Fuenquesada brand became firmly established.
The Parral of the family house gets a protagonist role in relation to family memories, their arches shall be the insignia of the brand. A symbol that represents the story of a family united around this olive grove.
We have devised an austere brand with the intent to focus on an extra virgin of excellent quality.
- Design Agency: Buenaventura Estudio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Fuenquesada Extra Virgin
- Brand / Project Name: FUENQUESADA
- External Design Credits: Creative Director: Ramón Soler Video: Adrián Nieto y Fernando Cienfuegos Photo: Roberto Lacalle
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Editorial, Packaging, Publications
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: #extravirginoliveoil
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage