The story of Froui – Yes to taste, No to sugar. In the beginning of 2019 two Brussels guys with a mission contacted DesignRepublic: they wanted to launch a healthy, low sugar, locally produced, honest family drink, and oh yes it had to be funny too. And for this they needed our experience in creating a suitable brand identity and positioning.
In true collaboration with the customer we came to a new name ‘Froui’, a colorful label design reflecting the values of the brand, and a little mascotte which added fun to the logo.
The launch of ‘Froui’ is a great success: when they approached us they were for sale in 3 shops, two years later you can find the drink in over 125 points of sale. Next to this commercial success they launched a crowdfunding in autumn 2020 and within one month time they reached 188% of their goal!
A nice example of how all ingredients for this start up came together to make it a success: an honest product, a great design, the right timing and of course the never ending energy of the founders!
- Agency/Creative: DesignRepublic
- Article Title: Froui Branding and Packaging Design by DesignRepublic
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Belgium
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle