Froui Branding and Packaging Design by DesignRepublic
The story of Froui – Yes to taste, No to sugar. In the beginning of 2019 two Brussels guys with a mission contacted DesignRepublic: they wanted to launch a healthy, low sugar, locally produced, honest family drink, and oh yes it had to be funny too. And for this they needed our experience in creating a suitable brand identity and positioning.
In true collaboration with the customer we came to a new name ‘Froui’, a colorful label design reflecting the values of the brand, and a little mascotte which added fun to the logo.
The launch of ‘Froui’ is a great success: when they approached us they were for sale in 3 shops, two years later you can find the drink in over 125 points of sale. Next to this commercial success they launched a crowdfunding in autumn 2020 and within one month time they reached 188% of their goal!
A nice example of how all ingredients for this start up came together to make it a success: an honest product, a great design, the right timing and of course the never ending energy of the founders!
- Design Agency: DesignRepublic
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Froui Branding and Packaging Design by DesignRepublic
- Brand / Project Name: Froui an honest family drink
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Belgium
- Market Country: Belgium
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle