We helped market leaders Aston Manor with their brand Frosty Jacks to tackle the ‘shopping basket shame’… to separate themselves and create value to the consumer as well as the brand.
In a market where cost plays a huge factor for the consumer when browsing the supermarket shelves, cheap doesn’t mean poor quality or a lack of care to the product, so why should it to the design.
Frosty Jacks wanted to give the brand a more premium position within the white cider sector but without losing its loyal customer base.
Frosty Jacks has a bold, sweet and crisp effervescent taste and like most white ciders is best served chilled. This along with the name we focused on cold being a strong theme to give the rebrand a more modern and fresh new look.
- Agency/Creative: Pencil Studio
- Article Title: Frosty Jacks Cider
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Branding, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Can
- Substrate: Metal