Frosty Jacks Cider
We helped market leaders Aston Manor with their brand Frosty Jacks to tackle the ‘shopping basket shame’… to separate themselves and create value to the consumer as well as the brand.
In a market where cost plays a huge factor for the consumer when browsing the supermarket shelves, cheap doesn’t mean poor quality or a lack of care to the product, so why should it to the design.
Frosty Jacks wanted to give the brand a more premium position within the white cider sector but without losing its loyal customer base.
Frosty Jacks has a bold, sweet and crisp effervescent taste and like most white ciders is best served chilled. This along with the name we focused on cold being a strong theme to give the rebrand a more modern and fresh new look.
- Design Agency: Pencil Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Frosty Jacks Cider
- Brand / Project Name: Frosty Jacks
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Luke Manning Designer - Tim Kirkman
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Redesign, Rebranding
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Can
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal