Frida Kombucha, the Healthy Sparkling Drink Concept by Studio Blackthorns
Frida Kombucha is a conceptual sparkling probiotic beverage. The range is available in 6 different flavors such as Ginger Power, Grapefruit, Chocolate mint, Rose Kiss, and so on… Early studies have looked into probiotics’ effects on everything from cancer to heart disease to the immune system, showing evidence that regularly consuming probiotics might lower your risk of certain diseases.
To illustrate the benefits of Frida Kombucha, we used several patterns with geometrical shapes and circles which basically represent bacterias at work. In brief, the design of the cans is a metaphor of a good digestion (with a beautiful color palette). The bold typeface for the name is from the foundry Violaine et Jérémy and fits nicely with the overall look. These cans have been designed by french creative Studio Blackthorns. This project is a part of its 366 Cans Challenge for the year 2020.
- Design Agency: Studio Blackthorns
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Concept Design
- Article Title: Frida Kombucha, the Healthy Sparkling Drink Concept by Studio Blackthorns
- Brand / Project Name: Frida Kombucha
- External Design Credits: Typography: Violaine & Jérémy
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: France
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Can
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Aluminium