Frida Kombucha, the Healthy Sparkling Drink Concept by Studio Blackthorns
Frida Kombucha is a conceptual sparkling probiotic beverage. The range is available in 6 different flavors such as Ginger Power, Grapefruit, Chocolate mint, Rose Kiss, and so on… Early studies have looked into probiotics’ effects on everything from cancer to heart disease to the immune system, showing evidence that regularly consuming probiotics might lower your risk of certain diseases.
To illustrate the benefits of Frida Kombucha, we used several patterns with geometrical shapes and circles which basically represent bacterias at work. In brief, the design of the cans is a metaphor of a good digestion (with a beautiful color palette). The bold typeface for the name is from the foundry Violaine et Jérémy and fits nicely with the overall look. These cans have been designed by french creative Studio Blackthorns. This project is a part of its 366 Cans Challenge for the year 2020.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Blackthorns
- Article Title: Frida Kombucha, the Healthy Sparkling Drink Concept by Studio Blackthorns
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Can
- Substrate: Metal