Gratefuel Cafe — Visual Identity
Our world desperately needs now more than ever better habits for farming, cooking and eating. Santiago and Andrea, siblings and founders of Gratefuel, share their sense of responsibility to promote a better understanding of what quality food entails and how great it can make us feel by opening this new fun coffee spot in Fort Lauderdale, with yoga classes in the backyard, life music sessions and lots of healthy & plant based options to fuel you up without compromising any of the fun and flavor in the process.
For the design approach we used a sloth as the brand mascot representing a slower food lifestyle and palms trees for the iconic tropical environment of South Florida, on another note, the brand had to emulate fun, as the fresh and amazing flavor of their food cannot be displayed visually, we knew it had to be the furthest away from the classic and plain green visuals commonly associated with these concepts. In order to stay relevant in this category we still used green, but with a modern twist adding other saturated colors to the mix, creating a more relatable and easy to connect with environment (this can be seen in the coasters, menu design, signage and social media) to invite all the people who doesn’t necessarily identifies themselves as “healthy” nor connects with the classic health/organic traditional aesthetic, to join them into a new kind of healthy + grateful lifestyle and give a new positive, tasteful and fun meaning to the word.
- Agency/Creative: Lua Cieza
- Article Title: Fresh and Fun Visual Identity for Gratefuel Cafe
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Peru
- Agency/Creative City: Lima
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Identity System
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Healthy, Menu design, Florida, Restaurant, Coffee shop, Coffee, Tropical, healthy food
Creative Direction & Design: Luana Cieza