French-Inspired Brand and Packaging for Bath Soaps from Manila
Maricae Legazpi – Savonille Skincare Essentials
A new skincare product line required a unique brand name, a distinctive brand identity, and packaging design that will communicate the premium and beneficial qualities of the hero product.
Combining the French words for soap and Manila: “Savon” and “Manille” – the brand was named Savonille. The logo showing two hands forming an S, is meant to evoke feminine skincare. The soap packaging makes use of soft yet vibrant pastels to mirror the French scents used in the Manila-based soap, which are both subtle yet energizing to the skin. Lastly, a French-inspired pattern was created to wrap around cushioned gift boxes and paper bags to perfectly present the soaps.
- Agency/Creative: Maricae Legazpi
- Article Title: French-Inspired Brand and Packaging for Bath Soaps from Manila
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance Commercial, Published
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Philippines
- Market Region: Asia
- Format: Bag, Box, Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Board, Pulp Paper