I worked on this visual identity for Kakslauttanen, an arctic resort located in Finnish Lapland. 250 kilometers north of the arctic circle.
Known for the observation of the aurora borealis, it is on this element that I built the graphic identity. Using the “News Serif Bold” typography and a color palette reminiscent of night and aurora while remaining elegant. By using teal sparingly, it adds a touch of liveliness to the whole. One of their features is the tipi, I used this triangular shape to make the typography of the logo unique.
I tried to illustrate the shape of the aurora borealis to use it through the different supports of the complex. From the bag to the 4×4 and the outfits.
- Agency/Creative: Alexis Balinoff Studio
- Article Title: Freelance Design Brand Identity for Arctic Resort in Finland
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: branding, visual identity, logo, hotel, arctic, northern lights, resort, luxury