Sleek MakeUP, the cosmetics brand owned by Walgreen Boots Alliance, is transforming the look of its range with a bold new packaging design.
Created by design agency Free The Birds, the fresh look hits shelves this month with new packaging for Sleek’s eye palettes as part of a staggered roll-out, replacing stock responsibly and sustainably across the collections, set to be complete in the next few months.
Sleek MakeUP, launched in London in 1985 and acquired by Boots in 2015, has grown a reputation as an edgy brand with diverse, inclusive, values at its heart and a highly pigmented range to cater for all skin tones that’s accessible and affordable for all.
Free The Birds builds upon these values with the new packaging design, which will be available on shelves in the UK and US, and online through Boots and Sleekmakeup online store.
- Agency/Creative: Free The Birds
- Article Title: Free The Birds and Sleek MakeUP Transform a Cosmetics Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Branding
- Format: Box, Case
- Substrate: Plastic