Folwark Pszczew is a a young, recently established vineyard. Their history dates back to 1654. It was founded by the bishops of Poznań who were the first to bring vines to the land of Międzyrzec. Today, Folwark Pszczew restores these distant traditions and introduces it’s line of excellent wines.
We wanted to create a classic and elegant looking wine but with a more modern appeal. We took the traditional and classy ”chateau” label style and refreshed it by respectfully recreating it in more modern fashion. From the beginning the idea was to play with minimalistic design and carefully chosen materials and finishes with a strong emphasis on production values. We used authentic, old drawing of the Pszczew Mansion and redraw it in simplified style. We used beautiful lightly textured cotton paper and applied embossing and gold foil for the fancy look.
Two different designs were created. One for white and rosé wines – represented by white coupage of Johanniter-Solaris and rosé Regent – and second design for red Cabernet Cortis.
- Agency/Creative: Foxtrot Studio
- Article Title: Foxtrot Studio Create Wine Labels for Folwark Pszczew
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle