Foxtrot Studio Create Label Design for Winnica Niemczańska Pinot Noir Chardonnay
Winnica Niemczańska produces amazing and already awarded wines in Poland! Nature, curiosity, adventure, passion and the desire to create a new and unique wine brought together five friends who planted 9 grape varieties on the slope of the Niemcza hill. They carefully selected each variety to create a taste and atmosphere unique to the local origin.
We had a pleasure to design the labels of their whole wine range. The range consists of four varieties: Solaris/Riesling, Cabernet Blanc, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay. They are available nationwide.
We wanted to create an impactful and recognisable design, that will be easily expandable into the whole range of products. As a point of reference we took more classical and conventional look and we set the task to transform it into the fresh and more modern looking wine. We created custom dieline – a reminiscence of Niemczańskie Hills and its nearby landscape. Most prominent element – the tower – is a reference to the coat of arms of the city of Niemcza and at the same time, its the most important architectural monument. We used different hot stamping foils to make a differentiation in the entire selection of labels.
- Design Agency: Foxtrot Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Foxtrot Studio Create Label Design for Winnica Niemczańska Pinot Noir Chardonnay
- Brand / Project Name: Winnica Niemczańska Wine Range
- External Design Credits: Art Director, Graphic Designer - Adrian Chytry
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Poland
- Market Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper