Foster + Svensson is an award-winning European communications and advertising agency who put forward well-considered design, digital and innovation. For ourselves, we created and designed set of precision driven stationary such as business cards, envelopes, cost estimates, invoices and other company documents, which identify us as a creative firm.
At Foster + Svensson, we are all familiar that after provided service or a purchased product, an invoice must be issued to a client in order to receive compensation.
Usually and unfortunately, most of the invoices out there are simply – ugly. Honestly, truly, ugly. It’s no wonder why we dislike to receive invoices, not just because we need to pay them, but also to see something which is not appealing for our eyes, to spend so much time finding information and be lost in elements around it.
That is why we at Foster + Svensson designed our invoices to be more aesthetic, logical and easy to be read. Our invoices should trigger positive surprise element, by viewing its design and being logical in display.
Also, as we are digital transformation doers and keep business in digital ecosystem as much as possible. That is why we push for electronic invocining, plus the benefit of being able to nicely design. We applied printer non-friendly pattern on our invoices. They have full grey background, where printing of such invoices will occur in spending more toners and more paper. This is how we demotivate clients not to print invoices (unless really needed, but for that we have printer-friendly version), while saving toners and paper, yet saving nature for real.
So, even invoices can be beautiful and design can save the world.
- Agency/Creative: Foster + Svensson d.o.o.
- Article Title: Foster + Svensson brand identity
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Serbia
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Mass Media
- Keywords: Stationary design, Print, Digital, Branding,