FortyTwo Studio Create Brand Strategy and Development for Denmore Press, Specialist Packaging Printers
Based in London and Aberdeen, Denmore Press are a well respected and vastly experienced printer and packaging producer – over 25 years in the game.
Responding to an unprecedented rise in the e-commerce and retail packaging sector, the team at DP looked to establish themselves as one of the leading players in the market, and this ambitious growth strategy called for a step change in brand positioning, strategy, along with a fresh look at brand values.
We developed a whole new visual identity for the brand, alongside a new approach to positioning and a strategy to establish Denmore Press as a leader in their sector. The current business was still enjoying much success, so we knew the rebrand had to both fit their current market position and also be contemporary enough to cut through noise and aid their growth in what is a very niche and aesthetically-driven market.
- Design Agency: FortyTwo Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: FortyTwo Studio Create Brand Strategy and Development for Denmore Press, Specialist Packaging Printers
- Brand / Project Name: Denmore Press Brand Development
- External Design Credits: Photography Jonathan Addie
- Production Credits: FortyTwo Studio
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Art Direction
- Design Deliverables: Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Rejuvenation, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Presentation, Print Stationery, Signage, Social Media, Digital Advertising
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Keywords: Branding, brand strategy, typography, identity, graphic design, art direction
- Industry Category: Manufacturing