Brazil is the largest coffee producer in the world and the second country that most consumes the product. Minas Gerais is the state that produces the most, having rooted in its culture the appreciation of what it represents. In a scenario where this appreciation needs to be further promoted, Forja appears, a coffee shop that serves specialty coffees, offering selected beans, sensory environments and knowledge around the product and its origin, aimed at coffee lovers and people willing to leave the common and that they do not find pleasant places for good appreciations.
The brand is not only concerned with the product itself, its solution seeks to provide new sensorial experiences, added knowledge and representation of the local culture, because it believes that the promotion of the coffee culture happens through sentimental and valuable elements for people, creating thus a sense of community and immaterial value.
Uniting coffee to the sensorial expressions it provides, the symbolic elements used to create a unique and legitimate representation were the superior view of a cup, the flavor wheel, the variations of feelings and the different experiences.
The symbol follows the precept of dynamism and versatility, that is, we built not only one symbol but several versions of it that can be used in different situations, without losing its main characteristic.
We put that together with a carefully crafted, light serif font with bold weight, giving strength to the brand and functioning individually.
- Agency/Creative: Thiago Morais Branding
- Article Title: Forja Cafés Especiais Branding and Website Design by Thiago Morais
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Muriaé
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Logo Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Café Coffee Branding Naming
Brand Designer: Thiago Morais