Bringing the brand to life was not just a design exercise, it was a translation of a mission and strategy into a meaningful identity. We are excited to see how this work will help people and businesses across the country discover how programming can solve a variety of problems and find incredible and complete solutions for each project.
Programming is made up of many parts brought together in a single composition. The icon set and its representativeness can be used as a storytelling tool giving the brand a way to express itself and to share. From the simplest forms a complex and expressive idea is born, becoming more than a symbol but also patterns, textures, illustrations and photos so that they are always alive. To communicate why Inversa was unique, differentiate it from competitors and align the internal culture.
We set out to shape a dynamic symbol around the new strategy and values of the brand. We created a vibrant visual language inspired by the iconography of the reverse bar and human expressiveness. When creating a custom logo, we wanted to represent the unique stories and personality that people embody, creating a brand symbol that communicates the brand name in a safe, distinct and contemporary way.
- Agency/Creative: Redhot Design
- Article Title: For Each Job a Different Path
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: branding, digital, logotype, typography, development, dev