Floema Rebranding and Market Strategy Planning
Floema produces signage and sustainable equipment, giving priority to the durability, low maintenance and landscape integration, favouring environmentally friendly raw materials. This activity is complemented by a set of consulting services and solutions, for tourism and nature, land use planning, architecture and interior design. Its products are an important resource for enhancing the heritage, the city, the landscapes and the culture of a region.
Our office has developed the graphic line, catalogue, brochure and website. We were inspired by contours as an auxiliary graph, as it is a symbolic element for a company that applies signage in a natural and urban environment.
This graph also serves as a fundamental element of identity and brand recognition. Five pictograms were also created, one for each business area, to better segment the products in the catalogue and website.
- Agency/Creative: Rui Veríssimo Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Organisation / Project Status: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Location: Portugal
- Article Title: Floema Rebranding and Market Strategy Planning
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Keywords: Floema, Signs, Renewable, Nature