The Italian spirit is totally by your side! Visit Milano, Vince, and Rome once you own Flavio Leathers. This was our kick point to start modeling this trademark, we noticed what the Italian architecture looks like: (Sequenced windows between arches), therefore, it is like the stitching on the leather! It’s about shadow and light, shadow and lights exactly like the stitching line!
Wider’s team conducted a full branding process, starting from the naming! The name came from the Italian language, to be popular worldwide with direct reference to Italy as the country of production. It doesn’t contain any misplaced vowels that will make confusion when pronouncing.
The team chose to use a wordmark logo to be used everywhere: produced materials, Advertisements, Stationery, and eventually digitally. It will be readable, recognizable, memorable, and even referral. Again, the choice goes for a wordmark logo to ease the communication with the audience.
The color palette combined integrated colors that go together harmonically, colors were chosen to reflect the brand as a unisex brand. So, from the color palette, we selected: (Red Chicory, Navel Color, and Black Russian) they were all composing a coherent color scale
While the visuals were designed to emphasize the luxury style of the brand, they contain live and realistic taken photos. Major photo sessions were placed with the models both men and women, carrying wallets, watches, jackets, bags, handbags, and definitely shoes.
- Agency/Creative: Wider Branding Agency
- Article Title: Flavio Leathers, an Italian Spirit for Unisex Leather Wear
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Agency/Creative City: Istanbul
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising Photography, Architecture Concept, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Logo Design
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Leather, Italy, Genuine, Bag, wallet, shoes, watch, handbag, wider
Creative Director: Abd. EKREMA