Five Bones. Honor the grillin’
Five Bones is a Brazilian premium meat brand, launched by Comesul, that embodies the union between a family tradition in the meat industry and an innovative spirit that arises with a new generation.
The main objective was to create a line of noble cuts for a slaughterhouse that has been active since 1996, selling more traditional meat cuts.
The brand’s name, Five Bones, pays homage to five primal cuts that showcase the essence of a perfectly grilled barbecue. Through a rigorous selection process, only the most succulent and marbled meats earn the honor of carrying the Five Bones 5-star seal of excellence.
The branding platform and packaging depict a commitment to quality, creating an iconic and memorable atmosphere that resonates with the barbecue enthusiasts and extends beyond the grill.
In this project, we were involved from the conception of the name to the verbal identity, tone and style of language, visual identity, logo, and packaging. Through a disruptive approach that sets it apart from market competitors, the aim was to create a brand that would be easily identified by the consumer, quickly associating it with a “five-star” seal.
The combination of yellow and gold is used to represent a warm color, drawing inspiration from fire and embers, while the golden tone adds a premium touch to the visual.
The brand was launched in the market in early 2023 and has already secured the “quality certified meat from Southern Brazil” seal of origin. Approved by the most demanding grill masters, Five Bones meat stands out for its tenderness and juiciness.
Five Bones – where passion for flavor meets the pursuit of perfection.
- Agency/Creative: Blank Design Studio
- Article Title: Five Bones: Embracing the Rich Heritage of Southern Brazilian Grilling
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Porto Alegre
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: branding; strategy; design, logodesign; graphicdesign; branddesign; brandidentity; logoconcept; packaging; packagingdesign; meat
Creative director: Erik Marchetti
Strategy: Nicole Viana
Design team: Nicole Viana
Design team: Pedro Munhoz
Copywriter: Cícero de Cesero
Motion: Pedro Munhoz
Case development: Yago Ferreira
Photography: Gabe Pompeo