FISHKA by Fabula Branding: Package Design for a Trademark of Sunflower Seeds
Global Snack re-positioned its sunflower seeds trademark FISHKA for a new audience — young 18-35 years old customers that follow trends and live life to the full. The old package design did not fit this insight and failed to support the memorable name. The company asked Fabula Branding to help with updating the visual image of the trademark.
The new design emphasized the peculiar features of the trademark: large seed size and a range of unusual tastes. The solution clearly indicates the positioning and looks trendy due to laconic details and grunge background and lettering textures.
The continuity of the trademark is preserved by the diagonal logo, and a classic food zone is replaced with a funny graphic element and large photo patterns. The hashtag #щелкайфишку corresponds to the TA insight, and package colours attract attention and help differentiate the products within the range.
- Design Agency: Fabula Branding
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: FISHKA by Fabula Branding: Package Design for a Trademark of Sunflower Seeds
- Brand / Project Name: FISHKA
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design
- Location: Belarus
- Market Country: Belarus
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Flow-Pack
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic