Whiskey packaging has traditionally gravitated towards the conservative. Colour codes, typefaces and illustrations have invariably tended towards the traditional. Our design team worked with Dublin Distillery for the launch of Beamers Irish Whiskey with disruptive design, moving away from category cues.
The shamrock is an iconic symbol of Irish heritage and culture. It appears on the flag of Erin Go Bragh, meaning “Ireland Forever”, was meticulously used in the design as a symbol of Irish identity.
The beautiful and stunning glass bottle stands tall with the bold red and white colors and with the right amount of muted gold on the cork. A stunner for any bar.
- Agency/Creative: Firstbase Media
- Article Title: Firstbase Media Gives you a Stunner for your Bar – Beamers Irish Whisky
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Naming
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Metal, Pulp Paper