Customers choose frozen food options because they want something that tastes good and will save them time in the kitchen. The convenience attached to this category of ready-to-eat and microwavable food makes the market cluttered with options.
We teamed up with our amazing clients at CB Foods and worked on the brand naming, brand story, packaging design and complete brand creation for the “Wok Again” range of ready to eat food.
Vibrant colors, mouth watering product imagery and attractive typography along with small little details and transparency, seamlessly positioned this brand where it was supposed to be. The lively, bright and clean colors make the packs pop out from the freezers and stand out in the crowded shelves.
The packaging has a transparent window along with the product image and branding so the consumer can see the real product. The transparency wins the trust of the customer in a great way.
- Agency/Creative: Firstbase Media
- Article Title: Firstbase Creates Vibrant Packaging Design for Wok Again Dumplings
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Sleeve, Tray
- Substrate: Plastic